(Atlantic) Atlantic Fire Fighters responded to a call at the Atlantic Nursing and Rehab Center at just before 4:00 o’clock this morning.
Atlantic Fire Chief Mark Mcnees tells KSOM/KS95 news that the facility was evacuated when a nurse noticed smoke in a hallway. When firemen arrived they discovered that a furnace motor had burned up. Atlantic Firemen disabled the appliance and ventilated the building.
There were no injuries and residents were back inside the building within an hour.
July 8, 2013